75100385

I have been threatened into silence from making a complaint

hi i have been threatened into silence from making a complaint about the alternative spotted rugby (by the admin of of the page)
this is a dating page on facebook
- i got very angry because of being blocked immediately after finding myself in contact with a secret admirer. so had to use my old fake facebook account-which has never been used for anything illegal!!
Had to use this fake account to contact the admin!!
The admin in question is telling me that its illegal to have a fake facebook account and facebook would take me to court-i live in the uk so is this considered a major crime-i wouldve thought not- as ive only used it to see my real facebook account from a strangers point of view
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is the purpose of the fake FB account please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi i setup few years ago to see what showed in my real facebook account-now used it late last night to message an admin (using this fake account)becuase i had to as the admin user blocked me for no known reason from my real account-then was threatened the or she would report me to facebook for having a second account

So you wanted access but set up a fake account?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes about 2 years ago set up fake one to monitor what people could view on my real account-and now i threatened to make a complaint to admin for blocking me in a such a suspicious way-stopping me from getting in contact with a secret admirer there and then within seconds of starting to chat with said admirer

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

this is not facebook admin-this was admin from a page on facebook-called th alternative rugby spotted

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

basically i got upset with admin-asking why i was blocked-thinking it was either a sick joke-or jealousy-that admin decided to stop me from being able to reply to a secret admirer on the rugby spotted page-so then threatened them i would report them-so they got worried i presume and threatened me right back-thinking i might report the admin of this page on facebook-to facebook themselves

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so this in mind-i feel very angry- and don't want to leave it alone-

ive been up 10 hours now trying to sort this out and create my own page.

should it be a major problem for me to report ithe admin of rugby spotted to facebook?

Ok. Technically it is fraud by false representation as you are saying you are someone when you are not. However in reality nothing is going to happen as the other side can't show they have suffered a loss. All you have done is had access to a group which they did not want you to. This is not illegal.
So don't worry, nothing will happen. Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no thats great-thanks :)-have another question for you which i will get back to you on very soon-another one about fraud-thanks :)

i bookmarked you for the future-daniel hartwell *****@******.***

or at***@******.*** xx

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.