How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ash Your Own Question
Ash, Solicitor
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 10916
Experience:  Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Type Your Law Question Here...
Ash is online now

Want to get Newcastle upon tyne grown court civil court

Customer Question

want to get Newcastle upon tyne county court civil court judgement arvan handa v/ insurance company want copy of the judgement

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will hell you with this.
Was it a regular county court or high court please?
Ash and other Law Specialists are ready to help you
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. What is your number?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

it was a high court judgement

Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
Yes indeed. Let me look.
Expert:  Ash replied 2 years ago.
99% of cases are NOT reported. I have checked all my legal resources and there is no record of this case. That is because it is likely to be one of the 99% of cases which are not reported. Less than 1% of cases are reported.
The Court wont have a transcript now given the length of time as you only have 21 days to appeal. As it has not been over 30 years I am sorry but the record will no longer exist.
I have searched extensively. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?