12826847

I share a right of way from my back door with the adjoining

Customer Question

I share a right of way from my back door with the adjoining terraced house. My neighbours house has a large colony of wild bees in the roof of a single storey extension alongside the right of way. On hot days the path is unusable because of the bees. Also, they enter my house if windows are left open. Can I compel my neighbour to get rid of these bees?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

When will you find the expert? I need a response by Tues. Will I get a full refund if not?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

please update me asap on your progress.

***** *****

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Yes, if you do not get an answer we offer a full refund.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will wait until 17.00 on Tues ,12 May. Frankly I am surprised you have not found an expert to answer this question. I wish I had read some reviews before I signed up as this problem seems to be common.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

PLEASE update me on whether you have found an expert.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

This is hopeless. No answer to my simple question since Saturday and no update since Monday. Please give me a full refund and write confirming you have done so.

Paul XXXXX