12826847

My relative took a insurance policy that if Pakistan president

Customer Question

my relative took a insurance policy that if Pakistan president at that
time zia -ul-haq dies the inasurnce company have to pay the hugh amount of money and he dies case went to the court in I am the heir and some body name subash puri took my signature by force in whuch and written that I have to pay 9 billion pound to mr handa after then money is stopped I want my money they are not giving say the case moneyis goneto prince charles
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
will do my best to help you but I need some further information first.
What would you like to know about this matter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I want a copy of judgement of 9081. Please refer to the question I have posted.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Where is the court case meant to have taken place?