75100385

Seek your advice in regards ***** ***** service rendered having

Customer Question

Seek your advice in regards ***** ***** service rendered having asphalted our garage about a 5-6 weeks now. About more than a week the job was finished rung to tell them to come and sort the garage as some parts are now have weeds come out and continue to grow then came in and sort it, then advice and given weed killer to my husband that incase it is gonna come out agin then we use the weed killer. Not totally happy with this, as nearly half part of my garage has growing weeds. I paid them 2000.00 pounds cash, they were the ones who came in and offer their services given the trust they do their job well. Job was done for only two days.Please advice what to do. Thanks
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you know the cost of putting it right please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

We paid in cash £2000.00.

They had given us the receipt.

On the the receipt there are boxes to tick.

I understand that if it was tick then meaning that is what they had done to furnished the job.

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.