12826847

I had photos taken of my dog with my friend at that time child.

I had photos taken of my dog with my friend at that time child. I have it up on facebook and so does she.
Is there a law against this
The photograph was taken by a professional photographer.
also can the mother of the child ask me to take the photo down now when she has it on her FB and I have also
Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will try to help with this.\
Who owns the negatives?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The photographer would, it was she who give us the photographs,

Did anybody pay for them?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I paid for mine, and they paid for theirs We both have the same photo of my dog with the child.

or little girl

If you paid for the negatives then you are perfectly free to do with them as you wish.
There is no magic in this being the photograph of a child. A person who purchases negatives can do as they wish with the photograph.
Even if she does call the police all they might tell you to do is to take it down and really only to avoid confrontation as they have no power to enforce this.
Please don't worry. A common myth has developed that nobody is allowed to take photographs of children. It is a nonsense.