but does the fact I have a witness who can provide evidence that I walked back to find the driver help? this proves I did not flee the scene?
also this actually happened to my wife not me personally it was just easier to write if it was myself.
if she pleads guilty to an early plea discount what are the chances of her being imprisoned?
1) in your opinion is it best to accept an early discount plea and attach a letter from the witness and explaining my side of the events again?
2) if I accept the early discount plea and agree to pay the fine and receive points, will I have to attend court?
3) if I decide to attend court should I take a solicitor with me
4) I am certain no one was injured as I walked back to the scene and I was at the scene for up to 15 minutes after I had parked the car safely,also the witness will testify to this. the other car was no longer there nor were there any ambulances etc
the officer who took the statement made no mention of injuries and if they were injuries would they have had to disclose it in the letter from the magistrates?
I once again ask in your opinion what is the likelihood of a custody sentence.
5) by pleading guilty and accepting the early discount plea, in your experience is there any chance of a custodial sentence or is it likely to be just a fine and points
finally is it possible to have a 10 minute phone consultation with yourself I am willing to pay you £15 for this 10 minute call?
I appreciate your advice and will be forwarding fantastic feedback after this question