UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience:  I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
66967392

Following your advice obut my wifes deportation order,the home

Following your advice obut my wifes deportation order,the home office have refused to grant her leave to remain.The have sent IS.967 & Red0001-Red.0003 Finallya Reconsideration Request Rejection.
How do I set about getting a Judicial Review?at 70years can I get legal aid?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The home office have issued my wife with an IS.96 which see singed in today.Also a RED.0001 & RED.0003.A week later we received a

RECONSIDERATION REQUEST: REJECTION This document states

that I can return home to Jordan with my wife,without risk of Unjustifiably

Harsh Consequences.Having all my mothers medical records,and letters from her G.P.and the fact I am my mothers full time carer.They

obviously totally disregarded my 93 year old mothers right to stay in her own home in her twylite years.A passage from my mums Land Army contract 1941.Your Country relies on your loyalty and welcomes your help.I am English 70 years,my wife is Jordainian 57 years married 10 years.If you need to see any documents I can send them via attachments.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for your question, I will be happy to help you today.
Have you consulted a solicitor or has a solicitor assisted you with regards ***** ***** reconsideration?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No,the time span for returning RED.0003 Has to be returned by 18/5/2015

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
We still waiting. For respond
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Yes if they have refused reconsideration then I would recommend that you ask for the decision to be judicially reviewed. You would need to ensure that any attempted application for Judicial review must be submitted within 3 months from the date of the home office's decision.
You would need to instruct a solicitor to write to the home office to inform them of your intention to judicially review the decision after they have failed to reconsider the decision in your favour. You would then need to apply to the upper tier tribunal for the case to be judicially reviewed, you may then at that time ( if the judicial review is granted) be asked to attend a hearing and then you can present your side of the story.
You may be able to still get legal aid for judicial review but the will need to make a decision on the merits of your case once you attend a consultation. He/she will then be able to inform you if you are eligible for legal aid.
I hope this answers your question if however you feel that the answer does not cover all the points raised in your question please do not hesitate to ask further questions until you are satisfied with my answer.
Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
I hope this answers your question, if so please provide a rating so I can get credited for my time.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your excellent advice so far.

What would be the most efficient way of making contact with a specialist

solicitor in Judicial reviews in my area of Devon.

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I have just used google to find out what immigration firms are near your area:
https://www.google.co.uk/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=immigration%20solicitors%20devon
You may use either of these firms.
I hope this answered your question, i look forward to your rating.
UK_Lawyer, Solicitor
Experience: I am a qualified solicitor and an expert in UK law.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you very much.

Can you confirm I still need to return my RED.0003 to the home office.

The dead line is 18/5/2015

Expert:  UK_Lawyer replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your reply.
I believe that you should make an appointment with a legal aid solicitor first and then send the RED0003. If you cannot see a legal aid solicitor before 18th May 2015 then reply stating the grounds that you wish to remain in the UK and also put them on notice that you will be asking for the decision to be judicially review.
I hope this clarifies the matter.