12826847

Im panicking right now. I was unemployed, then got a part

Customer Question

Im panicking right now. I was unemployed, then got a part time job of only 10 hrs per week. I was on JSA and Hosuing Benefit, but as of end of June 2014 I got a full time job that only paid £12-13k pa. I stopped the JSA, but forgot about the council , seeing as I was suffering badly from depression and 2-3 months behind with the rent and had debts up around my ears. I left the full time job in Jan 2015 and until end of March was unemployed. Im now on a short term monthly rolling contract before I hopefully start PCSO training with the Police. Im now panicking that I will be branded a cheat and end up in court and in the papers is there anything I can do
What are you hoping to do about this?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

well Im concerned I will be sent to court for failing to advise of change inc icrumstances. One of my mates reckons I SHOULD HAVE BEen getting income support instead of housing benefit, and having seen the Linda Nolan story about being devastsated and ashamed over her housing benft thing, Im scared. I don't want to go to sourt for just tyring to keep a roof over my head and not be kicked out of the rented flat by my landlord.

sorry for the caps lock but im in a right state over this. Im meant to be training as a PCOS in Juen but noe feel I cannot take that appointment up as Im in paranoid meltdown already

Ok
So what would you like to know about this please?