How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Jo C. Your Own Question
Jo C.
Jo C., Barrister
Category: Law
Satisfied Customers: 31896
Experience:  Over 5 years in practice
Type Your Law Question Here...
Jo C. is online now

I live in a one bedroom flat as a leaseholder on the ground

Customer Question

I live in a one bedroom flat as a leaseholder on the ground floor. Flooding has occurred in the communal pipe that serves the above flats of 3 floors above.
I am in temporary accommodation at the moment supplied by the building insurance company.
I would like to know where I stand as to getting compensation for inconvenience and stress.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Law
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Thank you!
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't think I will wait for an answer.

I have consulted a friend of mine and an satisfied with that.

Thank you. Please cancel the question.

Will i be refunded any of the fee charged?