75100385

There, i got a call from my friend saying the police

Customer Question

hello there, i got a call from my friend saying the police are looking for me since yesterday about my wife lying to the police that i tried to rape her and beat her up, i did slap her onces but never rape her , but now am scared to go to the police , pls advice can you give me now pls
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
What is it you would like to know?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello there, i got a call from my friend saying the police are looking for me since yesterday about my wife lying to the police that i tried to rape her and beat her up, i did slap her onces but never rape her , but now am scared to go to the police , pls advice can you give me now pls, i just want to no what to do really, because am scared and i didnt rape her

Can you check the number, it does not appear to work?