12826847

Own property leasehold will not allow us to go to Halifax for

Customer Question

own property leasehold will not allow us to go to Halifax for insurance although mich cheaper is this right
Expert:  Aston Lawyer replied 2 years ago.

Hello and thanks for using Just Answer.

My name is ***** ***** am happy to assist you with your enquiry.

Could you please confirm if the Lease says it is your responsibility to insure or does it say the Freeholder is under a duty to isure?

I am guessing your Lease says that you are responsible for insuring through the Insurance company nominated by your Freeholder, but please could you confirm.

Al

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

we have to insure through them

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no wiser to my situation 13 pound wasted

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

simple question not getting answered wasted 13 pounds

We do offer a refund if you are not satisfied; please confirm if you would like me to do this.
Alternatively I can continue to look for a Professional to assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

would like refund thank you