75100385

I am looking on to how to write a without

hello, I am looking for advice on to how to write a without prejudice save as to costs letter, regarding a claim that I vehemently refute, however due to the company and their reputation I have been given to understand that they have managed to get through the scc and won due to their "flowery" contract and that this is not a cut and dry case. they have refused mediation, and therefore it has been put to a tribunal.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
What is it you want to offer please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was advised, that I should state that whilst I still wholeheartedly defend my case, that I should also explain my current position, given that the "contract" costs plus "loss of profits" they are claiming was whilst I was a tenant in previous pub, to the pub I have had to leave due to ill health, and explain my ccurrent financial situation; in that I am currently on employment support allowance signed off long term sick due to severe anxiety disorder , and I am self employed, the only other income I have is child tax credit, and child health benefit. I have no current savings or assets, as I sold my car, and I currently live in rented accomodation for 775 per calendar month. I have the obvious utility bills etc to pay, together with bringing up two teenage children and their living costs, my VAT is not yet complete for the pub as I only left in February, however, it is obvious that I will owe there too. I could only afford to pay a minimal amount each month. But I do want to make it clear that I refute the claim against me.

Ok. So you can make an offer without prejudice save as to costs, but in the body put an offer without admission of liability.
So you say to save costs etc, you make the offer without admission of liability.
That is how you word it.
I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

do I send a copy to the court as well - given that they refused mediation, would it help do you think?

No. You must NOT send a copy to the Court at all.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes thank you

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

can I use this as evidence during the case though?

If you have submitted it then yes.
Does that help?