12826847

I am the elder of 3 sisters,my mum requested a solicitor to

Customer Question

I am the elder of 3 sisters,my mum requested a solicitor to get power of attorney for the 3 of us. The solicitor asked for signatures, I couldn't sign because I was in Peterborough and caring for my autistic son. My sisters signed the forms, without my signature. My sisters lied and send the forms to the solicitor , he registered the forms with the Public Guadian
My sisters are misusing the fund of my mums . I need to stop them before they empty the coffers. My mum at the moment mentally incapable in Ghana. What can I do
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. May I clarify that your mother is UK domiciled (despite her present location) and that this relates to UK law please?What did the other sisters say to the solicitor - you mention they lied?In what wayy are your sisters misusing funds? Are they spending money on themselves for example?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
She was domicile but since left the country . She bought this property in Manchester and renting it out through an Agent .The income is what my sisters are spending the money's on the themselves.
My mother is now mentally incapable to conduct her finances.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Thank you. Lastly could you just help me with the other point above, namely: What did the other sisters say to the solicitor - you mention they lied?