12826847

In2008 I brought a 25%share of a 1bedroom flat with genesis

Customer Question

In2008 I brought a 25%share of a 1bedroom flat with genesis housing ass I paid £53'750 cash it is a small one bedroom appt 440 sq feet I found out that another 1 bedroom flat which is much larger than mine it also has a patio area was valued by nationwide for £180'000 my flat was valued by genesis for £215'000 these flats was brought off plan I now feel that I was ripped of by genesis i pay more rent than the other flat/s I did not have my flat valued as I trusted this housing ass they are supposed to be affordable homes they will not discuss this situation I only found out by talking to the lady who lives in the larger flat they are a very deceiving housing ass they send letters saying my rent is in credit but you can't have the money back I pay by direct debt never been in arrears with rent or service charge I have sent them letters regarding these matters they never answer I always send recorded delivery there are other tenants in this block of flats who are in the same situation we do not no what to do can u pls advice thanks.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hello Nicole thank you for your reply I will cancel my question need to speak to my neighbours to get more information

Please take me off your free 7 day trial .

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi order I'd 15264810-260 just confirming that I replied to yr email last night 12/5/2015 pls cancel my 7 Day free trial need to SPK to my neighbours for more information regarding housing matter.thanks.