75100385

In order to have your bankrupcy annulled which happened 3 years

Customer Question

In order to have your bankrupcy annulled which happened 3 years ago, do you have to pay all your creditors or can you make an offer.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help with this.
Do you accept it was made properly in the first place please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes, I just want to cancel it so i can have my credit rating back again

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I dont know what happened but i didnt get an answer earlier.......anyway, here again..............

I assume it was ok...........the unsecured creditors are about £7.000,- the rest up to £25.ooo.- is for the bankrupcy and the trustees....this according to the trustees. If I had knowned this I would have given it to the official receiver., but they never gave me the figure in the first place..............

Now the trustees wants to repossessed the flat ., there is not enough to pay all and that is why he wants an offer....................

But as I said earlier I am only interested in having my name of the list otherwise I have to wait another 3 years.................

It's bad news I am afraid. You can only annul it if it was wrongly made in the first place, which does not apply here, or you can pay all your creditors and costs of the bankruptcy in full.
If you can not then you can't annul it. I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.