12826847

Do the distance selling regulations apply to rental contracts.

do the distance selling regulations apply to rental contracts. my son signed a contract for a room in a hall of residence last week by post and he wishes to withdraw from the contract as he has been offered significantly cheaper ( 5000.00 ) accommodation elsewhere. thankyou fiona
No. It isn't a product sale.
I am sorry but there is no way around it.
If this is a rental contract then he is bound to it unless he agreed cooling off rights under the contract.
Sorry but I can only give you truthful information.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no more information needed thankyou

No problem and all the best.
Remember that I am always available to help with your questions. Even if I am in Court I will usually pick up a question within 12 hours. For future information, please start your question with ‘For Jo C’. You can also bookmark my profile http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-remus2004/