12826847

I went into work on saturday and was sent home- the only explaination

Customer Question

I went into work on saturday and was sent home- the only explaination I got was that the manager said a should not be working with the residents( I am a care worker) .So I phoned the manager today to see what was going on- what I was to do - was I suspended or what? she avoided answering any questions and said she would talk to me on wednesday.( A meeting with her and my in work supporter was asked for by him in a phone call on friday to disscuss problems she had with me. During the phone call she was told I had epilspy.
what do you advice me to dobecause I feel I am unfairly treated, concerning that fact that I was not told not to come intoor just have not being told what is going on.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I started on 1st. April this year (2015)

Did they know of your epilepsy before this meeting?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

NO