12826847

I want to bid chapel at auction tomorrow and the

Customer Question

I want to bid for a chapel at auction tomorrow and the sellers transfer and contract have just gone up on the auctioneer's website. I need someone to take a quick look at the two documents and pick out the salient, relevant points for me. I'm sure it's all straightforward but I want to make sure there aren't any onerous attached covenants.

https://legaldocuments.eigroup.co.uk/default.aspx?lotid=778810

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. I would be very happy to look at them for you but unfortunately I would not be able to do that for the value of this question as it would take some time to review an auction pack and report to you on the contents. To review an auction pack is likely to cost around £150. If you just require me to look at two documents then this would be less - if you are able to advise what the documents are and how many pages each one is I can give you an idea of cost.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi. You can find the legal documents on attached link. The only 2 I need advice on are the contract and transfer uploaded today

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Thanks. Do you require information about the contract standard conditions as well or just the special conditions? If you do not require information in relation to the standard conditions then I would be happy to look at these for you for £80 (less the cost you have already paid for this question). If you require information about the standard conditions to the contract as well this is a much larger task and would likely be around £110 (less as above).If you would like to proceed please let me know.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks but I'll leave it then. I can't understand why this site gives a quote (which I happily paid) and then the actual price is a lot more. Ah well. Thanks anyway.

Kath

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Quite understand. For ordinary questions, it is as you suggest. What you are asking for goes way beyond question and answers because you are asking for a report on legal documents. This takes much more time because you will be making large financial decisions based on the information I give you. If you would like to arrange for a refund you can do so using the following link. Good luck tomorrow.http://ww2.justanswer.co.uk/en-gb/help/how-can-i-request-refund