12826847

I had a boyfriend he worked had life insurance.

Customer Question

I had a boyfriend he worked for bank had life insurance. He died this 2.05.15. Happens I am 8 week pregnant. His family didn't mention anything he is From New Zealand they don't won't me to know which funeral house he is in apart that it is High Street Kensington. I need his DNA as he been adopted and his life insurance cover his children. He don't have any other children. His sister and cousin not replaying to my emails or text. Sister said it be better if I get rid of baby. They said it will take 2 weeks before they can send him to NZ. Need help ASAP. His cousin is policeman and he keep information away from me as well.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. I am very sorry to hear of the above. Do you know if your boyfriend passed away in hospital or elsewhere please?Do you have details of the insurance company with whom your boyfriend maintained a policy?Were you being financially maintained by him prior to his passing?Finally does he have assets in this country or only in NZ?