13262538

I was recently arrested alledged assault on my

i was recently arrested for an alledged sexual assault on my daughter which today has been no further actioned, there is also a previous allegation some years ago which was also no further action. my daughter is 30 months old and social services are denying me access to my home and to my daughter despite the outcome.What rights do i have in regards ***** *****? and what powers do they have? my daughter's behavior has spiralled downwards due to me not being there and is asking for me all the time? how can this be as they say in her best interests? and what about mine and her human rights?...many thanks
What is the current position with Social Services in terms of actions they have taken?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Clare,

At the moment social services have stopped me seeing my daughter and returning home until they have convened some sort of meeting which includes doctor,social services,police and play group staff, although i have had no official contact from social services telling me this!! this has come from my partner who got a phone call telling her this.It also appears that they are going to try and limit my contact with my daughter through a contact centre.

I don't understand how they can do this in regards ***** ***** result?

Hope this helps? sorry it's not a lot to go on but until they deem me worthy of a phone call i don't know any more,i will try and contact them this morning for an update

Glyn

I am afraid that the Police and Social Services do not work to the same guidelines when it comes to deciding wether or not an allegation is true.
The CPS have to be convinced that a Prosecution is viable - Social Services simply have to have a belief that there is a real risk to the chid
I am afraid that if your partner does not comply with the restrictions placed on the contact between you and the child then there is a very real risk that there could be Care Proceedings.
However you are entitled to the same information that your ex has and to be involved in the meeting
It would be wise to seek face to face legal advice on the issue since this is not the first set of allegations that have been made.
Please ask if you need further details