75100385

I have problem with mobile supplier which want to charge

I have problem with mobile supplier which want to charge me for brodband roming when i was on holiday the bill it come to £2500 + vat . When I was on holiday I didn`t get informed how much it will cost to use broadband on mobile I just get text saying it will be higher rate . When I come back they send be spread sheet they want to charge £9.57 / MB where other company`s only charge £6/ MB . so the cost for 250MB will be £ 1500 . Do you think we can reduce the cost to £6/mb as I have`t been informed about the charges
Kind Regards
Walter
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Did you not check before you went please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Alex

No I did`t

It's bad news I am afraid. It is your responsibility to check roaming charges before you go. I know some providers such as Vodafone text you when you land and tell you what the charges are. Also the charges are available on the providers website.
However if their terms and conditions allow them to charge for roaming, then it is up to the user to check what those charges would be. Just because the charges are higher than others does not mean they are unfair.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.