12826847

Under investigation by gla

Customer Question

under investigation by gla
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

helped some people to find job in uk (company I work for) i was on maternity at the time and my husband(works for another company) picked them up from airport and found accommodation for them - took money for arranging that. did not specify exactly what money was for. later when i was back to work there was a an investigation into charging money for jobs and gla was brought in .

there was a complaint about me with print out of skype interview talking about the cost. i was issued with official letter saying under investigation. the complaint was dropped. i am now called into police station for interview under caution. i did not take money and could not guarantee job . investigator said its probably misunderstanding and don't have much to worry about and do not need a solicitor at this stage. i had no time to arrange solicitor as was only told about going to interview tomorrow few hours ago. investigator also said he may need to speak to my husband. would you recommend for me to require more time to arrange representation and what are the likely consequences ?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sadly I can't see those attachments and it appears this is an employment question which is not my area, so I will opt out and let someone else take over.
Thanks for your patience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks for honest answer

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

hi

i will wait a bit longer

it is a specific field - but hopefully someone will be able to help!!!

regards

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks for help

i now need to drop the the question

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

as i did not get any meaningful answer should i not get the money back?