75100385

I am being persued by leisure Alliance (Gibraltar)

I am being persued by leisure Alliance (Gibraltar) for unpaid annual memebership charges. I was scammed into ClubClass Concierge (Predecessor company shut done by regulatars)and transfered to LA. I have never dealt with them. Am I obligated to pay them money?
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Do you have any form of contract whatsoever with LA?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Not that I am aware of.

If you provide your e mail address I cab send to you useful information on the company

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not that I am aware of.

If you google leisure alliance you will find v useful information on this "illegal" company

Does it say it can be assigned?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

summary

I was given membership in CCC in 2006 as part of an exchange of my time share ownership. to my knowledge I didn't pay for it, never used it nor paid any annual charges. I have no documents which indicate any liability to pay annual charges.

CCC was closed down by the authorities in the uk for fraudulent dealings.

The same banned directors reinvented themselves as Leisure Aliance who are now arrassing me for annual fees for membership in CCC.

LA is registered in the Seychells, has a PO box address in Gibraltar and has personnel in Spain sending out the mail.

I would like your opinion on any "liability" I have to pay money to LA on behalf of CCC

If it went under then you have no contract with the new company. No contract with the new company means no payment.
Even if the agreement could be assigned it was closed down.
Therefore there is no liability whatsoever.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Your answer is definitive and I will ignore any further requests for payment etc.from LA

Yes that is correct.
If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.
If you need more help please click reply.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?