12826847

MY MOTHER WAS INTERRED IN SWANAGE,DORSET,IN 2009 (AUGUST 2009).MY

Customer Question

MY MOTHER WAS INTERRED IN SWANAGE,DORSET,IN 2009 (AUGUST 2009).MY FAMILY NEVER EVER TOLD ME ABOUT THIS.I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER THE ASHES WERE BURIED,SCATTERED,OR BOTH.THERE IS A PLOT,AND A STONE.I DO NOT KNOW WHETHER A C.OF E. VICAR PERFORMED A RELIGIOUS SERVICE.THIS IS DAMAGING ME,ESPECIALLY AS I HAVE HAD A SEVERE MENTAL ILLNESS,INTERMITTANTLY,SINCE 1981.I HAVE WORKED,AT LEAST,32 YEARS OF MY LIFE,AGAINST ALL ODDS.PLEASE/THANKYOU FOR HELP.JP MURRAY (01924257416)
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practising lawyer in England with over 10 years experience. I am sorry to read of your circumstances. May I confirm what you would like to achieve ideally please - i.e. do you want to try to find out what happened to your mothers ashes or whether she is interred at the plot or something else?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I AM AN RGN,RMN,BA(HONS).I NEED TO KNOW:1)WERE THE ASHES BURIED IN A CASKET/SCATTERED/OR BOTH?WHO WAS THERE AT THE INTERMENT?WAS THERE A C.OF E. VICAR PRESENT?WHO "OWNS" THE PLOT/GRAVESTONE? Why wasn't I informed,in 2009?The Big One:How could your own,brother,and two sisters do this,to their own brother,who suffered from severe mental health problems,nearly dying,twice,in 2005?The interment was at Godlingston Cemetery,3/8/2009.Grave no.2539.In Swanage,Dorset.Useful contacts:1)MR +MRS RJH Murray,"Stone Crop",4 Bon Accord Rd.,Swanage,Dorset,BH19 2DN.(brother,and sister-in-law.).2) Mrs Diana Chilcott,"Brook House",2 Vine Rd.,East Molesey,Surrey,KT8 9JT.(Sister)-Both of these were "Joint Executors".3) Jill Popplewell-Admin.Swanage Town Hall,who "Stonewalled"me,after giving me the date of my own mother's interment,Quote:"I must clarify that as you are not the grave owner I am unable to provide you with any further information".

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
thank you for the above information. With your permission, I will deal with each of your queries in turn. funeral wishes and what happens to Ashes can be a very emotive and difficult area when family members either disagree or do not inform other family members of proposals.1) the law provides that nobody owns a person's body. The law provides that the executors of the will have the right to possess a body only for the purposes of conducting a burial or cremation of the body. There is no legal requirement that the executors involve other family members or consult other family members in respect of proposals for a funeral tthough in practice most would.2) the local authority will hold burial or cremation records which are a matter of public record. The records will not include who attended the funeral or the type of service that was carried out however that will include the date your mother was buried or cremated.3) the undertakers that conducted the funeral will have a record of who was passed the Ashes if your mother was cremated. For information beyond this, you are forced to rely upon family members or other individuals that attended your mother's funeral which I appreciate is unlikely to be of great assistance given their lack of cooperation.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: Answer quality.
a massive lack of understanding
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no wish to continue,private investigator the only way,costing £900.