31090051

I am in a similar situation with the fellow here. My wife

Customer Question

hi,
i am in a similar situation with the fellow here. My wife was involved in a non fault accident and used DAM to sort out the car repair/salvage etc. they have sent me a letter today saying that I need to show them 3 months worth of bank statements showing that I am in no position in paying for the car rental which incidently was charged at £189 a day for 6 weeks. at the time of hire they neve explained to me that if I am in the position of affording the car rental I would have to pay. what is my position now that they have sent me this letter. I dontb want them poking into my perusal affairs and justifying my expenditure.
Expert:  JGM replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question.Can you let me see the hire contract. Scan and email to***@******.*** and ask them to forward toCustomer