12826847

Are there any property solicitors out there who can

Customer Question

hi, are there any property solicitors out there who can advise me what to do if i have had a high court enforcement officer visit me. i wasnt home (no one was) and he posted a letter which says i owe £288k ... for a shortfall in a buy to let proprty that was repossed and sold of cheap about 4/5 years ago...... im a local builder and live in a house worth 300k with a 210k mortgage..... he says if i dont pay the £288k (which i cant anyway physically) then they will remove my goods ( which wil amount to 2k at best) and maybe then force me to sell my house ..... what do i do ?? im guessing he isnt going to accept £500 per month or would he ?? Pls help ... im meeting him tomorow at noon at a friends place where i im renting a room as my wife and i are going through a trial seperation, she is at home with my 2 kids (aged 14 and 16) .... thanks

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.
Were you aware of the Court proceedings?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi Alex,

are you there ??

Yes I am. Can you respond to the question above?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi,

no, nothing this came out of the blue, they (mortgage express) have been fairly quite over the last 5 years and then this .... wham i get hit with huge bill and high court enforcement officers visiting me...

Are you in arrears?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

on my personal property yes i am by about 7k ....

Have you applied to set aside? Are you in default of any Court order?