Joshua, Lawyer
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
35043042

Josh. Its John Osullivan. you were helping me with a deed

Customer Question

hi Josh. Its John Osullivan. you were helping me with a deed of variation, but my credit card was stopped by the bank due to a security thing and payment couldn't be completed. its uo and running again now, so would like to pay you so you can do the work.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hi John - Sorry to hear that but glad you are back up and running. I will send another request through now and will get the previous question you raised refunded to you.
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
John thanks for providing a rating - are you haveing difficulty with the additional services offer - it is still showing as awaiting your acceptance? If you are having any trouble let me know and I will ask customer services to assist.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

payment has gone through, finally, apparently its over the limit laid down by visa, so I'll have to find another way of paying you next time

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
John - thanks sorry you had difficulties. I'll look at the documents you sent me and contact you by email if I need anything else. I'll start to work on this this afternoon. In the meantime I'll get the other questions you opened yesterday refunded back to you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cheers. sorry about the payment issues. we'll have to find another way, as iodinate actually have a master card, and the issue is between just answer and visa

Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
No problem