12826847

I am in appeals process with NHSLA. I received a letter from

Customer Question

I am in appeals process with NHSLA. I received a letter from litigation aurthority for final observations asking to restrict rebuttal of the information already provided;

Exact statement is

"If you have any final observations you would like to make then you should ensure that they are sent to us within 10 days from the date of this letter. You should restrict yourself to rebuttal of the information already provided; no new matters should be raised at this stage."

Does this mean I can submit additional documental evidence as part of rebuttal to nullify the other party's evidence

Or Does this mean I am not allowed to provide any additional documental evidence even to nullify the other party's evidence

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.