12826847

I had a phone call this morning from 015162066815 an Asian

Customer Question

I had a phone call this morning from 015162066815 an Asian man asked about an accident at my number,I'm hard of hearing,and asked what accident.he insisted an accident from my number,I said the only accident was a son in a car accident around 30/40 yrs ago.he seemed surprised and said 3yrs ago ,I replied nothing here.And said goodbye.He seemed a bit annoyed at that,With deafness and there accents I find it hard to follow what they are saying.over a week ago I had one from again an Asian woman number withheld asked to speak to Mr.or mrs Clark,I said I'm mrs.Clark she then said It's about a vehicle,I said I don't know what you are talking about and hung up.
I'm elderly and not in best of health and find these worrying and annoying. previous calls numbers unknown I've said I don't know what you are saying I'm hard of hearing,they said we'll phone you in a few days.My reply I'll still be hard of hearing.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What do you specifically like to know about this matter please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Really not any more information just the phone call what sounded Asian or that area man insisting an accident at my number,I assumed he meant tel.no.He gave no details just an accident.the fact I lost a son at 19yrs.something you never forget.even after so many years is upsetting.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

sorry nothing else I can add so just cancel I'm elderly and not up to anythink else sorry

So do you want me to cancel your question?