75100385

I work as an Accredited Police Station Representative as a

I work as an Accredited Police Station Representative as a freelance Rep. I have worked for a solicitors for for a number of years & have found it difficult to get paid for all the work I have carried out for this firm. I am currently owed £67,103.01 which that have said would make payments of £5,000 per month to clear balance. They have not kept to this agreement made by themselves. I have sent to this firm a letter of intention to seek legal advise & apply to the county court to recover the money owed as I have no faith in the firms ability to pay the money owed.
Could you please advise if there is any further steps I can take to insure I will be paid this money & or if I can report them to the SRA, Law Society & or the Legal Services Commission.
I look forward to your response
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial. As you know this is over £10,000 so will be a multi track trial over £25,000 if contested.
But sadly you can report it to the Authorities and I would, but they can not force them to pay. But if you issue proceedings then they ether need to pay up or pass it to their insurance company. I am sure they dont want the insurers knowing they havent paid a debt.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Can you advise the best way to report this to the correct authorities please.

You can report this at:
www.sra.org.uk
https://www.lawsociety.org.uk/h
ttp://www.legalombudsman.org.uk/
Although I suspect the Ombudsman wont do anything.
Does that help?

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.