12826847

Good evening i dont know if i have the right department but

Customer Question

good evening i dont know if i have the right department but here gose ..My son is at the moment in prison on a child melesting charge. He is suing the prison he was in They alowed his privet documents to get in the wrong hands he needs help and was told to find a pro bono who will visit the prison he is in could you please help me to sort this problem out i am his mother Ms Healey and my son is Lee ***** ***** hope you can help thank you
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Just so you know this is a question and answer site, we can not be instructed for you. I can tell you what to do if that's ok?