75100385

I have sold 3 three puppies and the mum . the mum was not for

I have sold 3 three puppies and the mum . the mum was not for sale only her puppies . at the time I had lost a member of family who died of cancer with the mum their was a contract in place he was not to breed with her and he will let us see her . he has Brocken the contract . further more I have sent me a solicitor letter . he refusing to retune the dog back . I have just found out he has not changed owner ship over . all the puppies are till registered in my name . he has the puppies up for sale for one thousand 500 , I let him have them for 400 . pound . the mum is also registered in my name still . I am concerned if he has allowed her to get pregnant again we only want mum back cause he has broken the contract I want mum back . where do I leg lay stand cause mum is still registered in my name I will have to refund his 250 . back but it how I get mum off him
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Was the contract written please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no it was verbal with witnesses but in his letter back he has said he wont allow us to see her . but the dogs are still registered in my name

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no it was a verbal contract . but he has sent me a letter saying he did agree for us to see her now he said not now . since he has mum and her babies he has never changed owner ship over

Why did you sell the mum if you did not mean to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

mum was not for sale he put me on the spot and at that time I was going through a very difficult time I was grieving I have lost a family member .

So you agreed even though you did not inetend to?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes . further more he still owes me some money ,he paid 250 / deposit and he said he will pay the rest by check . and said it was ok to on the kennel club papers their is an endorsement not to breed with her . he said he is breeding with her now .he said he at return her at any cost

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes we had agreed . mum was not for sale further more their is a balance outstanding for 450 . and I am the owner of the dog . they are all registered in my name . I just need to know do I have the right to go to his address and remove the dog

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.