12826847

OIn 2013 I was admitted into hospital after collapsing, they

Customer Question

oIn 2013 I was admitted into hospital after collapsing, they said I HAD SUFFERED A TIA OR STROKE I SPENT ONE MOONTH IN HOSPITAL I obtained my medical records and the diagnosis was unclear threre was a question mark, I informed the dvla the worst thing I could have done, I also refraimed from driving for over a month, at the clinic the consultant said he could see no reason why I could not drive, but to wait until I had seen him again, this did and again he sais I was safe to drive and he had also informed the dvla he cold find nothing wrong with me, also I had two eye tests both were clear, then the dvla asked me to tatend an assessment in wales, this took place on thurs 14th may I was informed it was not a driving test, but believe me iy was, at the end, was told I drove to slow and they told me they would inform the dvla resulting n loss f mylicence, no allowance was made for me driving a strange car in an area I did not know, the test took two hours
I have responded to the other question thread -
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/93isp-please-tell-te-approx-cost-appealing-against.html
If I could ask you to respond there and not open up new questions as it confuses things!