12826847

How do we take out an injunction on my sons ex girlfriend as

Customer Question

how do we take out an injunction on my sons ex girlfriend as she keeps messaging him we changed all our phone numbers like the police told us to do last year
Have they given her a harassment warning?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

not sure they went round to the house where they were living this was in September last year she also took money worth 280 pound out of his account while he was at the police station they let my son out with no charges or warnings so they believed him when we saw the police he went round to her address at the time and gave her a right telling off he called her a drama queen and unstable

Yes, of course she is. There is not much genuine abuse in the UK. There are just a whole load of people who have been on the internet reading nonsense about how if they pretend they are being controlled by their partners they can escape responsibility for their actions - whatever being 'controlled' means because I really don't understand it.
In addition to that occasion though, has he reported her to the police?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No because he thinks they won't do anything
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no ive told him to but he thinks they wont do anything as she always turns things round as she has a tube in her throat and if she doesn't get her own way she pulls it out he is moving on with his life he has a job and money in his account

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so would we be able to take out an injunction against her

Yes, well she is mad.
If she is contacting him and he is not responding then that is harassment. He needs to make a report to the police who would give her a harassment warning to stop making contact.
He can also sue in civil harassment but there is expense in doing that and it doesn't really add anything to a harassment warning which is available for free.
He also needs to have nothing to do with her. She is the type to make false allegations of abuse which is very easy to do in the UK.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

he has replied to her saying he doesn't want anything to do with her ive told him to print off any messages that she has sent ive told her to leave him alone and she called me a low life mother

Just stop responding then.
If she carries on in more than about two instances then report it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

so we have to report it if she messages him again

Well, you don't have to do anything at all.
But you can report it if you want to.