12826847

There is an annual meeting which we attended but no accounts

Customer Question

there is an annual meeting which we attended but no accounts were presented , mr partington said he would post them to us , but has not , the carpet fund was supposed to have £25.000 in was carpeting the two buildings , one of the committee members was told there is only enough money now for one building , even the people on the committee cannot get an answer but this morning I rang and the phone number was now Mercedes ,
I now fear the worst
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

how do we go about finding another management firm for the building in which our daughter owns her own flat ! it seems everyone has problems with management company ours has been particularly useless , Everything they advertise they do they have not , and two years ago there was money in the pot for carpet throughout the building its not transpired , even though a carpet was chosen by someone on the committee , they never respond to emails or phone calls and dont hire proper firms to clean or garden. and yet my daughter pays management fees each month ,

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you for your time nicola

regards ***** *****