Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I to was scammed by Club Class and paid £5000 .

I to was scammed by Club Class and paid £5000 for membership.
I was also contacted by Malaga Notary to say that the court had awarded me £7000 and I would be liable for £1470 Suma Tax. The Notary company claim to be associated with Court 4 in Malaga and is Jennifer Elisabeth Graig. The same name of Paul Ryan comes up along with Paul Daly of Notaris Obligado as did with Charles.
The same tax form MODELO 214 is quoted.
Am I also being scammed.
Anthony Byrne
Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Hi Anthony
I take it you read my advice given to another gentleman Charles?
How did they contact you? Cold call? Is this the same company? What is the name of the company - Malaga Notary or NP Legal Services? Do you have any other details?
So they want you to pay the tax to release the remainder of your £7000 funds? Sounds too good to be true...and unfortunately it is likely to good to be true!
The likelihood is that this too is a scam - as there are many around the timeshare/club class arena.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I was cold called by the Company Jennifer Elisabeth Greig which claims to be associated with Court 4 in Malaga.

The person I spoke to was Paul Daly.

Expert:  Kasare replied 2 years ago.
Are they based in Spain? Do you have any company details? I can have a quick look to see if I can find there company listed.