75100385

Iam with 1st utility gas and electricity last year I

Iam with 1st utility for my gas and electricity last year I over paid by £358 they dropped my payment this year from£77 monthly to £61 monthly but I have not riecved my over payment from last year they just keep saying they have dropped my payment
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
Have you called them and asked them to refund it please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no as you cant get though I have tried before I have sent messages

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.