12826847

I have just read the information that was report to the welfare

Customer Question

I have just read the information that was report to the welfare department regarding my children from 1966 to bout 1975. My daughter was raped by her father and they state that my children were uncontrollable, not very clean had no were to sit as we did not have any seating I just giggled all time and had no gas or water because I could not pay the bills and has made me out to be a mother who did not care about her children, this is slander my children did not have many toys but they were well fed and clean and happy is there anything I can do seeing it was so long ago.
The reason my daughter got these paper is because we thought her dad had died but we found out he is still alive and it brought is all back to her
What is your question about this please?