Type your legal question there. I have a friend that

Customer Question

Type your legal question
Hi there.
I have a friend that had her house stolen and we have all the details now to prove that it was not legal papers from Salisbury there some one in this firm who could take action on this matter.
The person in question lives in St Ives and would be able to come and see you I am in the USA but would be happy to help in any way possible.
Hears hoping you can help.
Love its the best Nora
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Can you explain a little more about what has actually happened please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Freda Williams was supposedly made bankrupt it has now been proved that there was never an order lodged in the Salibury court to that effect.

we now have the papers to prove it.

She owned her house with no mortgage and had a large amount of money in the Isle of man they took that too. Never told her how much she owed they just said get out this house dose not belong to you

We have battled for 20yrs to bring this situation to a head.

Cork gulley in Gloucester were the original trustees and a person Price Waterhouse Cooper they have just announced that they took 33,000.00. the Bournemouth court have just given a paper to say that.

All papers are available form Mr Liecester ex CID officer tel *********** He knows it all.

Hope this is some help.

Love its the best Nora

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Who did this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

As far as I know it was a forged bankrupsey that was regesterd in Bristol and then moved to Salisbury No bankrupsey was ever registerd you can check it out with the Chief registra baister in London.

There was no accounting and no statement of what she owed.

They just took everything

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you know who actually did this