12826847

Joshua, please look up the details of our previous discussion.

Customer Question

hi joshua, please look up the details of our previous discussion. the court of protection lawyer severed our joint tenancy in 2013 what can i do?
Expert:  Joshua replied 2 years ago.
Hello again. Thank you for your further question. May I ask if the position remains that your mother did not leave a will please?With your permission owing to the time of night, may I reply to you in the morning as I am about to turn in for the night.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

correct but i have since found out that the solicitor acting for the court of protection decided to sever our joint tenancy and sent me a letter to confirm in 2013. i have the latest deeds in front of me but do not know what to look for. if you cannot answer may i try another expert as i work nights

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi are you still there?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

hi you are still online when can i expect a response

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Mum was in a vegetative state for 4 years under court of protection solicitor. mum and i owned property 50/50 with joint tenancy. solicitor severed joint tenancy and mum has now died, what happens at probate?

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thats a contradiction in terms, professionals shouldn't just leave conversations. this is the last time i will use your service. please ensure you cancel this question.