12826847

My question is not easy. I started to divorce my husband

Customer Question

Hi My question is not easy. I started to divorce my husband in January 14 with mental, emotional and physical cruelty. He begged me to stop, think what I was doing and what I would loose, etc. He became kind and considerate, but it was a cover up and he soon continued his habits. I then found out he had a police record for harassment. He started bullying me again and in front of friends. I started the divorce again in the September, and the same thing happened again. I was with Marsden Rawlinson? As I was about to sign the papers he got diagnosed (November 2014) with Terminal Cancer in his Liver, Bowel and colon. Given 6-9mths max.
Six sessions of chemo at PRI Rosemere, and they tell him that the chemo is working and he is delighted, but still continues to bully, harass, manipulate, control, and verbally abuse me when no one looks.
I cannot go on like this, I have no-where to go, my home is all I have. I feel suicidal. Battered wives have been in touch, my GP knows, the MacMillan Nurses know, but no-one can do anything for me. Help me before I cannot take anymore. Janice
Are you now ready to leave him?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I have been for over 12 months.

How far did the divorce reach last time and do you still have the paperwork?