75100385

I bought a shop on 18/10 / 2010 and the Landlord didn't

Customer Question

Hi I bought a shop on and the Landlord didn't transferred the lease so I hadn't experience I paid tree quarter of the money like a deposit and The owner said you come and and take the shop and later The Landlord will transfer the shop lease Four years I worked until 5/10/14 in that shop and get all responsibilities in the end He sold the shop to another person and gave me a bouncing cheque also the wrist of the money in the end of the month but He runaway I got plenty documents form my solicitor but First I want to find him and bring to justice. Shehman

Hello Shehman my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The person who I bought shop from him He is runway after sold the shop to another person and I Don't have his address and He didn't respond to answer the phone and the emails.

It happened because of my decision to start a business.

AS I told Four Years I run this shop as owner ,but the in the end it was a fraud which happened to me .

Your Sincerely

Homayun Shehman

How much have you lost?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Dear Alex W

There is a gross amount of ( £18000.00) cash and chaque.

but another is equipment of the Launderette shop .

Best Regards

Homayun Shehman

What is it you want to achieve?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Dear Alex W

The most things I want He must give my money back . this is my best achievement to find him and bring him to justice because He hurt me and I suffered from his strange things actions, He did the past four years which I stayed in the shop .

Best Regards

Homayun Shehman

You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.
If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.
The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.
If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.