12826847

Are there any Justice of Peace in Edmonton, North London i

Are there any Justice of Peace in Edmonton, North London i can ask to witness a signature
-Could you explain your situation a little more?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo,

I would like to find a Justice of the Peace in Edmonton, North London to witness a signature for my mum documents.

Why does it need to be a Magistrate?
What documents?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Its to do with her pension, the letter says a bank manager, librarian justice of peace, we asked her bank manager this morning they don'd sign letters

Ok.
There are a variety of Magistrates Court sitting close to Edmonton. This isn't a stat dec so there isn't a formal application that you can make and fee you can pay. You could have to attend and ask court staff to see if anybody is willing to do it.
There is one in Lordship Lane commonly known as Enfield which is probably the closest to you.
There are others such as Hendon or Highbury and Islington.
You need to check the criteria though as it might demand somebody who knows you personally. If they are just certifying a likeness though then there is no reason you need personal knowledge for that.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Jo,

Thank you for the information, could i ask a solicitor or commissionaire of oath to witness

It depends on the requirements but that would be more usual.
Any solicitor or barrister can do that. Sometimes they charge a small fee of something like £5.00
Obviously that does depend on it not being a requirement that they know you personally though.