75100385

WE ARE SMALL MAIL ORDER COMPANY PRODUCING HAND MADE

HI WE ARE SMALL MAIL ORDER COMPANY PRODUCING HAND MADE KNITWEAR (NOT BULK PRODUCERS) IN SOME INSTANCES WE REDUCE THE PRICE OF A GARMENT SAY FROM 89.00 TO 59.00 FOR A PERIOD AND WE CALL THIS "A PROMOTION PRICE" NOT SALES. WE STIPULATE ON THE WEB SITE SHOP THAT ANY ITEM PURCHASED UNDER A PROMOTION PRICE CAN ONLY BE EXCHANGED FOR A DIFFERENT SIZE OR OTHER STYLES, WOULD BE CORRECT IN THIS METHOD?

any item paid at full price -refund is made.

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with.
The sale items are they purchased online only?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes this is for only purchase or and by phone

Its bad news I am afraid. Under the CONSUMER CONTRACTS (INFORMATION, CANCELLATION AND ADDITIONAL CHARGES) REGULATIONS 2014 they have 14 days to change their mind for ANY sales conducted at a distance.
They are entitled to a full refund if they change their mind within 14 days of receipt. I am sorry you can not just offer an exchange on style/sale item. You MIUST offer a full refund.
I am sorry if this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give you, but I have a duty to be honest.
For more details please see:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/310044/bis-13-1368-consumer-contracts-information-cancellation-and-additional-payments-regulations-guidance.pdf
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORRY, I ALSO WANT TO SAY THAT THE GARMENT SHOULD BE RETURNED IN THE SAME CONDITION AS SENT IE WITH THE SWING TAG INTACT AND ALL ITS PACKAGING?

Sorry - yes. That is fine.
You can say it all must be in tact. Yes that is ok.
Does that clarify?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

thank you, ***** ***** that part of my further question did not come through to you.

The question was about postage, I understand that the customer is to receive a refund if the item is returned, however postage is a cost out of our control, at the moment we do not refund postage, is that correct.

As long as you make it clear you wont refund delivery costs then no.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.