12826847

GA-crb My pa3rtner was conviced of Fraud back in 2013. He has been

Customer Question

My pa3rtner was conviced of Fraud back in 2013. He has been to Crown Court on 01/04/15, where he was given 12 weeks to pay the required amoun underPOCA. This figure is subject to what is in his bank accounts when they take any money. I have paid the bulk of the amount owing but no-one seems to know who 'I should speak to to find out the balance owing. He was given 12 weeks to pay (he is stil in HMP) and 7 weeks have passed already but he still has not received anthing from the Courts and who ever I contact just gives me another numer to call. How can I find out who I need to speak to so that I can find out what they have taken from his accounts and what if any is still owing. Ifit is not paid he has been told that he will receive a further 4 months imprisonment and we are obviously trying to avoid that by paying them
What would you like to know about this please?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am being passed from N Wales.to Cheshire to Birkenhead and Leeds but all everyone says is that they are not dealing with the case. All I want to do is find out how much they are taking from any bank accounts and if there is a balance owing but I feel I am jus going roung in circles and time is running out. How do I find out who I need to contact to make the final payment

Didn't he have a solicitor who dealt with the original POCO matter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

He did but now that the case has had its final hearing and legal aid has stopped they have written to say the case is closed as far as they are concerned

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes but now that the case has had its final hearing and legal aid has stopped they have written to say the case is closed

Expert:  Christine-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you.
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/93qv8-ga-crb-pa3rtner-conviced-fraud-back-2013.html
Thank you, ***** Support Team.