12826847

I am a male 57 years old and I have overstayed my visa for

Customer Question

Hi I am a male 57 years old and I have overstayed my visa for 10 years now. I am employed since day one and nobody has ever asked me for passport etc, I was taken on face value. I have no criminal record anywhere in the world, I pay tax and nat in every week. I have nothing left back home. No family and I am divorced for 8 years now.
I forgot to say I am a South African and educated.
I am happy in the UK i work and made wonderful friends in the community I live in.
I do not want to go back to SA , things are looking bleak and have no prospect of ever finding a job back home. I am tired of looking over my shoulder all the time and as a result of stress I had a serious heart attack 7 years ago for which I take medication daily.
What are my options.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you Nicola, I will wait if is not to much trouble for you. All I need I suppose is some peace of mind knowing I that there might be options.

Andries XXXXXX

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Nicola, in my previous reply I asked for you carry on. But upon reflection I think I will rather leave sleeping dogs to sleep if you catch my drift.

Andries XXXXXXX