29905560

I have a qusetion related to employment law. Do I need to have 2 years service before bri

I have a qusetion related to employment law.
Do I need to have 2 years service before bringing a claim for breach of contract and constructive dismissal?
One of the breaches of contarct is related to disability discrimination and duty of care.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail and how specifically the claims have arisen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I declared I was diabetic and took medication at the pre employment health check up.

After starting work I was put on a performance improvement plan. I told my manager that my diabetes had become uncontrolled. The plan was suspended.

I had a consultation with the occupational health nurse and a report confirming my condition was obtained from my GP. I was asked to see the company doctor. I asked why and after several weeks I was told that the GP report was a little vague and the company doctor would have a better idea about how my condition was affecting my work. The appointment was to take place in December 2014 in 3 months after blood tests.

At this point I was called to attend a disciplinary hearing. I raised grievances regarding the inadequate equipment and that the appointment with the company doctor had not taken place.

In December my GP provided a report stating that my health had got worse and I was having problems with concentration. Despite this a disciplinary hearing was held a few days later and a written warning issued. It was recognised that the equipment was not adequate. I raised a grievance as 95% of my work was affected by my equipment and a warning was excessive. No hearing took place and I resigned.

Did you ask this question separately, I recall answering one a few days ago - the link is here:
http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/93qzg-applied-employment-tribunal-believe.html
If that is the same question then please let me know if that has answered it?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes you have already answered it.

ok thanks, ***** ***** is the case could you please take a second to rate wither that question or this one as that is an important part of the process here, many thanks