I have a question about small claims court action against our

I have a question about small claims court action against our energy supplier.
Long story short - we moved into a new build house a year ago and have made many communication attempts, all of which have failed. They haven't billed us, or even admitted that we're customers despite sending them all the information they needed repeatedly.
I am planning to claim for:
1) Distress and Inconvenience - We have no idea what this house costs to heat, and after a year of living here we are in constant fear of an unexpectedly huge bill arriving. This means that we turned our heating right down over winter and were uncomfortably cold. I am planning to claim £50 per month that they failed to set up our account and an additional £50 per month for November to February when it was particularly cold. That's currently about £750 total.
2) The sheer amount of time I had to spend preparing for phonecalls and writing letters/emails had an impact on my work. I had to take a few hours here and there every time to deal with this. It has cost me around £300 in lost wages and I can get a written statement from my employer confirming this.
Are those reasonable things to claim for, and do the amounts sound OK? I don't want the court to think I'm being unreasonable but at the same time it has genuinely had a very negative effect on us both financially and emotionally.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.
1) Yes you can claim a nominal amount
2) Sadly you can't claim lost income because its a small claim. You can claim £19 per hour dealing with the claim.
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

That's great, thank you for that and I will accept that answer :).

Do you think the amount that I'm claiming for distress/inconvenience (£50 per month, an extra £50 per winter month) is reasonable?

Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.

I am just following up to see if there is anything else I can help with?

If this answers your question might I ask you to rate my answer before you go today please, the button should be at the bottom of the screen.

If you need more help please click reply.