12826847

I have a buisness in bristol ,and over the past year or so

i have a buisness in bristol ,and over the past year or so i have noticed that items i have ordered on line some time fail to turn up ,the delivery companies always insist that items were delivered including a tv at christmas,i have spoken to my land lord about this and he discovered that a buisness just up the road from me has told bristol council that i am no longer trading and she is now unit4 elm rd,i have recovered some packages from her but still have several important ones missing ,she denies having seen them ,where do i stand legaly
Sorry, what did she tell the council that made them think she was you?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

my landlord tried to trace me on find a postcode website and then found a telephone no which he rang ,i dont know who he spoke to but he was told postal adress was changed in 2012 and he quoted from notes he had that i was no longer in unit 4 and she now was,i am unable to contact my landlord until tomorow he is going to contact council to find out how this happened

Until we know whether she is responsible for this or at least what the evidence is for that it is difficult to answer this question.
Obviously if you can prove she has done this to steal your deliveries and customers then there are offences in that but if the evidence falls short of that then probably not.
I don't know if you want to come back when you know more about this matter?